- 2012-01-19 Ilford ‘twin towers’ nearing completion
- 2012-01-04 SKI-AID: A New years eve uphill struggle supporting uphill strugglers
- 2011-10-17 Shine Marathon Walk
- 2011-10-11 Olympics one view to high-rise residents
- 2011-09-22 View from 35 floors up is Open House landmark flats treat
- 2011-09-20 Think Green
- 2011-07-28 Competition winner hits heights
- 2011-07-26 Diary note: Open House London 17 & 18 September 2011
- 2011-07-15 Bird's eye view for winning cameraman
- 2011-06-03 Up on the roof on the 35th floor of Ilford's Pioneer Point
- 2011-06-03 Teething problems over building rising from market ashes will redefine town's skyline
- 2011-06-03 A landmark picture that could win you a trip up the towers
- 2011-05-17 Free Arts NYC - Annual Art Auction Benefit
- 2011-05-17 EPGI Donates Major Public Art Work by Internationally Renown New York Artist
- 2011-04-01 Ilford’s Iconic Pioneer Point Prepares for Launch
- 2006-11-17 Empire Property Group and Pioneer Point at Ilford Sets its Sights on the 2012 London Olympics
Ilford’s Iconic Pioneer Point Prepares for Launch
London’s long anticipated and iconic Pioneer Point development in Ilford’s town centre is preparing for launch. The two dramatic glass towers will be a striking addition to London’s signature skyline and complements the significant investment being made by Redbridge in reinvigorating the town centre.
The cool contemporary apartments in the new residential towers that are already redefining the town centre, will be going on sale this October. The striking façade glazing is beginning to envelope the buildings and the topping out of the first of the 25 and 33 storey blocks is also due in October.
Being created by international development group EPGI and built by London & Regent Construction, Pioneer Point is due for completion in 2011. It will include a variety of exciting new retail and cafes on the ground floor, along with a fun young pioneer play centre, a dedicated residents’ storage facility, a gym and discussions are underway to explore the possibility of a significant international food and restaurant court on the second floor.
Purchasers interested in having first choice of the fabulous apartments will be able to make appointments at the new marketing suite, which is due to open in October, through agents CBRE and Kinleigh Folkard Hayward. The brand new website has gone live this week and interested parties can also register their interest online.
Designed around panoramic views of London’s skyline, purchasers can choose their view to suit their lifestyle. For the early risers, east facing sunrises will be spectacular over the low lying countryside, whilst those who cannot get enough of the busy metropolis, can watch the sun set over The City and Canary Wharf. In 2012, Pioneer Point will be a terrific grandstand for the pyrotechnics and festivities of the Olympic ceremonies and will only be a short ride away for those lucky enough to have tickets.
Residents at Pioneer Point will also enjoy the benefits of a dedicated concierge service throughout the week, to help make life that little bit easier. Accepting deliveries, looking after the apartment when on holiday, sorting out preferred suppliers or merely arranging the cleaning, the concierge will be committed to making the Pioneer life a perfect life.
There will also be a private, well-equipped gym for the exclusive use of the residents, onsite security and CCTV and the developers are also introducing some 300 storage units within the building of varying sizes to be available to lease.
This will be modern living at its very best and will be THE place to live in the east.